• You cannot reply to this topic

Is the proposal legal? Has it been properly approved

#21 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:57 AM

View Posth again, on Jan 14 2007, 10:03 PM, said:

It's just that after your masterly summing up of what exactly was needed to achieve a vibrant and efficient organisation, I thought it a pity that you hadn't seen fit to put all that Managerial expertise into action. We've all heard ducks ***** before.

yawn.....move on H.

CFSS failed to raise enough capital to run the club, and are now part of the clubs history. end of. finito.

you can stop the court jester routine now, you`ve proved your a clown.
A new hope.

#22 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:25 PM

View Postdeath, on Jan 15 2007, 01:57 AM, said:

yawn.....move on H.

CFSS failed to raise enough capital to run the club, and are now part of the clubs history. end of. finito.

you can stop the court jester routine now, you`ve proved your a clown.

So if they're part of history, why do you want them to have a single seat on the Board? You do see the problem I have - you never believe the same thing for two posts running. I could make out a case that if people such as yourself are against them, then CFSS MUST be a good thing.

#23 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:24 PM

View Posth again, on Jan 15 2007, 12:25 PM, said:

You do see the problem I have -

yes H, im aware that you have a problem.
A new hope.

#24 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:28 PM

View Posth again, on Jan 15 2007, 12:25 PM, said:

So if they're part of history, why do you want them to have a single seat on the Board? You do see the problem I have - you never believe the same thing for two posts running. I could make out a case that if people such as yourself are against them, then CFSS MUST be a good thing.

yawn...................As owners, CFSS are now part of the clubs history. if they had raised enough money to run the club,then they would be a good thing. they didnt.

hubbard and chums, or "investors",consotium,etc (im not fussy about the wording or spelling), are now in the hot seat.

the fans owned experiment failed. get over it.

This post has been edited by death: 15 January 2007 - 03:30 PM

A new hope.

#25 User is offline   Mr.Spireite 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:31 PM

View Posth again, on Jan 14 2007, 10:03 PM, said:

It's just that after your masterly summing up of what exactly was needed to achieve a vibrant and efficient organisation, I thought it a pity that you hadn't seen fit to put all that Managerial expertise into action. We've all heard ducks ***** before.

Have you actually tried aproaching the club to do something to help ???

I suggest you try it, come back and tell me how you got on.

#26 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:11 PM

View PostMr.Spireite, on Jan 15 2007, 04:31 PM, said:

the court jester hasnt done anything off his own back. he hasnt had an idea, and hasn`t tried to approach the club with it to try to help.

he`s a hypocrite of the highest order, to use one of his favourite phrases "he does nothing but shout from the side lines".

all he does is try to rubbish those that do try to help out with suggestions and offers of finacial help, in order to mask the failings of those at the big table.

once his puny and ill founded arguments have been utterly refuted, he then resorts to insults(while claiming he doesnt) and the renowned "spell checker".

he constantly changing his position, from CFSS wont sell, to CFSS should sell, almost seamlessly.the revolving door arguments from a man who no longer has any credibility.

he still thinks that hubbard "lied in his teeth, and is a bigger liar than DB!!!" and wants no part in any takeover.

"in his teeth". ;) the clown cant even get his phrases correct.not bad for the message board spell checker.

treat him as the figure of ridicule that he is.

This post has been edited by death: 15 January 2007 - 07:12 PM

A new hope.

#27 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:49 PM

View Postdeath, on Jan 15 2007, 07:11 PM, said:

the court jester hasnt done anything off his own back. he hasnt had an idea, and hasn`t tried to approach the club with it to try to help.

he`s a hypocrite of the highest order, to use one of his favourite phrases "he does nothing but shout from the side lines".

all he does is try to rubbish those that do try to help out with suggestions and offers of finacial help, in order to mask the failings of those at the big table.

once his puny and ill founded arguments have been utterly refuted, he then resorts to insults(while claiming he doesnt) and the renowned "spell checker".

he constantly changing his position, from CFSS wont sell, to CFSS should sell, almost seamlessly.the revolving door arguments from a man who no longer has any credibility.

he still thinks that hubbard "lied in his teeth, and is a bigger liar than DB!!!" and wants no part in any takeover.

"in his teeth". ;) the clown cant even get his phrases correct.not bad for the message board spell checker.

treat him as the figure of ridicule that he is.

Take you dislike Hidiot as much me then? :lol:
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#28 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:02 PM

View Postfishini, on Jan 15 2007, 08:49 PM, said:

Take you dislike Hidiot as much me then? :angry:

probably more so. the way the blinkers go up, black becomes whitein his revolving door style of arguing, and the committee can do no wrong attitude is enough.

im putting the court jester on ignore. he`s proved he is a clown, therfore i dont need to read his drivel anymore.
A new hope.

#29 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 16 January 2007 - 03:13 PM

View Postdeath, on Jan 16 2007, 02:02 PM, said:

probably more so. the way the blinkers go up, black becomes whitein his revolving door style of arguing, and the committee can do no wrong attitude is enough.

im putting the court jester on ignore. he`s proved he is a clown, therfore i dont need to read his drivel anymore.

You won't need to spend the best part of every day replying, then. Strange thing to do if you think my arguments lack credibility. I think it says more than I can ever do for your perverted ideas of how CFC should be run that fishi finds a need to support you. Now that's REALLY sad.

#30 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 16 January 2007 - 03:29 PM

View PostMr.Spireite, on Jan 15 2007, 04:31 PM, said:

I help the club in many ways, but the point is that I don't have any major problems with the way things are run, unlike the constant whingers on here. If I did I'd try to join the CFSS commitee and actually do something about it, which none of this lot of keyboard warriors can get themselves off their backsides and do. CFSS were pretty inefficient in some small ways - so are most organisations - it isn't a case for breast-beating for months on end. The way to deal with such issues is privately with the individuals concerned, not by blazing off endlessly in all directions on a message board. That's the reaction of immature people simply trying to draw attention to their own cleverness, but the damage they do to the club is out of all proportion to the importance of their supposed grievances.

#31 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:08 PM

View Posth again, on Jan 16 2007, 03:29 PM, said:

I help the club in many ways, but the point is that I don't have any major problems with the way things are run, unlike the constant whingers on here.

you should. pro football is about money. or lack of. which effects the squad, the league place, gates and on.

If I did I'd try to join the CFSS commitee and actually do something about it, which none of this lot of keyboard warriors can get themselves off their backsides and do.

for your info, i enquired through pete about joining cfss in 2005, and was advised that, due to my location, it wasnt really practicle. still never let the facts......

CFSS were pretty inefficient in some small ways - so are most organisations - it isn't a case for breast-beating for months on end.

small ways!!! stopping altogether is a bit more than innefficient in small ways.

The way to deal with such issues is privately with the individuals concerned, not by blazing off endlessly in all directions on a message board.

having e mailed 3 members of the committee,including the former chair, and getting no reply to offers of help, what other option is there H?

but the damage they do to the club is out of all proportion to the importance of their supposed grievances.

if the organisation is so weak its brought down by a few harsh words on a message board, then it wasnt fit for purpose in the first place. the point in case which you have just confirmed.
A new hope.

#32 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:58 PM

View Postdeath, on Jan 16 2007, 07:08 PM, said:

you should. pro football is about money. or lack of. which effects the squad, the league place, gates and on.
for your info, i enquired through pete about joining cfss in 2005, and was advised that, due to my location, it wasnt really practicle. still never let the facts......
small ways!!! stopping altogether is a bit more than innefficient in small ways.
having e mailed 3 members of the committee,including the former chair, and getting no reply to offers of help, what other option is there H?
if the organisation is so weak its brought down by a few harsh words on a message board, then it wasnt fit for purpose in the first place. the point in case which you have just confirmed.

You're supposed to be ignoring me, aren't you? As I've pointed out before, you don't even know what's in you mind between one post and the next. But I live in hopes - and while you're at it, you might care to give up on the abusive PMs as well.

#33 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:33 PM

View Posth again, on Jan 16 2007, 09:58 PM, said:

You're supposed to be ignoring me, aren't you? As I've pointed out before, you don't even know what's in you mind between one post and the next. But I live in hopes - and while you're at it, you might care to give up on the abusive PMs as well.

this from the the court jester, a man whose style of debate resembles a revolving door?

pot kettle and black?

oh by the way, you forgot to use your spell checker, its "live in hope". no `S`. :P :D :lol: :lol:
A new hope.

#34 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:25 AM

View Posth again, on Jan 16 2007, 09:58 PM, said:

and while you're at it, you might care to give up on the abusive PMs as well.

after your last PM 3 days ago???

you hypocrite
A new hope.

#35 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 17 January 2007 - 12:48 PM

View Postdeath, on Jan 17 2007, 01:25 AM, said:

after your last PM 3 days ago???

you hypocrite

You're the one who started with the abusive PMs my friend. I wouldn't stoop so low - you'll just keep getting them back with the grammar corrected like the last three. Stick them on here if you like, though I guess most people are totally brassed off with all this rubbish.

#36 User is offline   financejon 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Mainly CFC but a bit of golf from time to time

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:42 PM

Correct! Do you both support the same team? At least that's one thing you cn agree on!

#37 User is offline   financejon 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:09 PM

On another thread, Blue asked when CFSS shareholders could expect to receive their cfc shares - no answer was posted, and given the negotiations announced today that the main board are having, should we be given an update on where we are following the exercise to give away our shares "for the long term benefit of the Club"?

#38 User is offline   Balearic Mac 

• If you see it, say it...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:59 PM

View Postjm1452, on Mar 12 2007, 06:09 PM, said:

On another thread, Blue asked when CFSS shareholders could expect to receive their cfc shares - no answer was posted, and given the negotiations announced today that the main board are having, should we be given an update on where we are following the exercise to give away our shares "for the long term benefit of the Club"?

I'm sure it's all far too sensitive to provide a detailed update.

I think the timing of today's announcement is interesting. We had little to lift us on RM's departure, so we get some spin about 'multi-million pound investors' and 'Championship ambitions.' I note further news will follow in a couple of months. That caveat usually accompanies BH's statements, normally leading to a period of prolonged silence before disgruntled rumblings at a lack of further news prompts another promise of progress at some future date. All so predictable, I'm afraid...
"and a pair of those Geoff Mitchell glasses, please."

#39 User is offline   financejon 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:10 PM

You are probably right, but there is no reason why the share business should not be completed given the importance we were told it had to clear the way for an investment. I can't remember any feedback from the main board agm ( or was it an egm ) to thank cfss for being so helpful to the main board directors / shareholders, and to set a timetable to complete what is only a paper exercise of share issue / exchange. As ever, the silence is deafening!!

#40 User is offline   dalekpete 

• CFC & Trust Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Cricket, Doctor Who and criminal justice.

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:16 PM

View Postjm1452, on Mar 12 2007, 06:09 PM, said:

I believe that with the vote the shares were officially "transferred". A process is now taking place to issue and reconcile 1200 plus certificates.
Peter Whiteley

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users