• You cannot reply to this topic

Putin.. The mans a nutcase Rate Topic: -----

#2181 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2024 - 01:35 PM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 17 March 2024 - 01:21 PM, said:

It’s not compulsory to hate the Russians or Mr Putin despite what evil propaganda western media sources and western governments try and drip feed the public. From what I’ve heard most of Ukraine want to be part of Russia again anyway. Zelenskyys merely a highly paid frontman for a country that’s basically been taken over by the west that many of its own citizens wanted to part of anyway, hence the referendum they had where the vast majority voted to remain part of Russia.

The west have always been obsessed with taking over Ukraine ever since the Soviet Union disbanded and fortunately Mr Putin has put a stop to it happening. Zelensky and his corrupt western cronies are getting desperate now begging Germany and the EU for missiles hoping to take down Russia before Trump gets into power and inevitably stops all this nonsense.

Let’s just hope the evil Biden administration don’t do too much damage and cost any more lives before peace can finally be restored.

ah, you mean the referendums held in Russian occupied areas as follows:

Pro-Moscow officials said all four occupied regions of Ukraine voted to join Russia. According to Russia-installed election officials, 93 percent of the ballots cast in the Zaporizhzhia region supported annexation, as did 87 percent in the Kherson region, 98 percent in the Luhansk region and 99 percent in Donetsk.

I mean, no corruption in Russia so they must be true.

You might like to read this about the Ukraine election. Free and fair. Not something ever said about Russia.

https://en.wikipedia...e%20and%20fair.

And you might want to read this...

https://www.euractiv...ership-by-2030/

In fact, instead of having decided that everyone is corrupt except Russia, and making up random views about Ukrainians, you might just want to read around it. But then I assume you will say the press is biased, and believe everything coming out of Russia instead, because they have free speech...

Trump and Putin, when the world relies on those two it is a sad state of affairs, Hope Elon gets his colony on the moon soon so we can leave them to it...
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#2182 User is offline   clarevoyant. 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2024 - 07:48 AM

Two and half months since the last post on this topic. Is it an indication that folk are seeing are an unfortunate but whats looking like an inevitable outcome?

Putin brandishing his nuke card if Nato forces or weapons are used appears to have gained the upper hand by flaunting his self made law of engagement by using Iranian,Chinese weapons and finding meat grinder fodder from the deranged India.

How do the rusky populace now view the "little military operation"? Embarrassment or world domination with their Chinese brothers?
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Never the twain shall meet.
Again

#2183 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 09 June 2024 - 09:34 PM

View Postclarevoyant., on 31 May 2024 - 07:48 AM, said:

Two and half months since the last post on this topic. Is it an indication that folk are seeing are an unfortunate but whats looking like an inevitable outcome?

Putin brandishing his nuke card if Nato forces or weapons are used appears to have gained the upper hand by flaunting his self made law of engagement by using Iranian,Chinese weapons and finding meat grinder fodder from the deranged India.

How do the rusky populace now view the "little military operation"? Embarrassment or world domination with their Chinese brothers?

The 6 month delay in approval for aid to Ukraine severely hampered their ability to defend the country.

Is there a reluctance in the US to see putins regime brought down?

Either way we?re spent 2-5 years giving ukraine enough not to lose but not enough to win
A new hope.

#2184 User is offline   Siberian Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 10 June 2024 - 04:17 PM

Wooden Spoon, on 09 June 2024 - 09:34 PM, said:

The 6 month delay in approval for aid to Ukraine severely hampered their ability to defend the country.

Is there a reluctance in the US to see putins regime brought down?

Either way we?re spent 2-5 years giving ukraine enough not to lose but not enough to win

I guess it's all about Trump pulling strings, trying to deny Biden the right to claim he has defeated Putin. Trump's sole concern is himself rather than stopping the march of tyranny through Europe. I also guess Republican speaker Mike Johnson had been influenced by Russia, directly or indirectly via his party, to keep delaying the aid for as long as possible.
These go to eleven.

#2185 User is online   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 10 June 2024 - 05:51 PM

Siberian Spireite, on 10 June 2024 - 04:17 PM, said:

I guess it's all about Trump pulling strings, trying to deny Biden the right to claim he has defeated Putin. Trump's sole concern is himself rather than stopping the march of tyranny through Europe. I also guess Republican speaker Mike Johnson had been influenced by Russia, directly or indirectly via his party, to keep delaying the aid for as long as possible.

What's just as disturbing than the prospect of a pro Putin dictator in the Whitehouse is the number of far right European parties adopting a similar stance...
Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#2186 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 10 June 2024 - 10:07 PM

The Earl of Chesterfield, on 10 June 2024 - 05:51 PM, said:

What's just as disturbing than the prospect of a pro Putin dictator in the Whitehouse is the number of far right European parties adopting a similar stance...

Started to reply then realised it was a waste of time.

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 10 June 2024 - 10:14 PM

East stand second class citizen.

#2187 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 11 June 2024 - 02:36 PM

The Earl of Chesterfield, on 10 June 2024 - 05:51 PM, said:

The question is why are people, from brexit in the UK to slovakian president Fico, Hungary president Orban, Wilders in Holland, Chega party in Portugal, Meloni in Italy, Marine Le Pen in France, AfD in Germany PiS in Poland and the FPO in Austria all winning elections/votes/popular support?

Don?t say ?mailesque media? - it?s wider than that. 1/3 to 1/2 of the people of Europe are disgruntled- why?

This post has been edited by Wooden Spoon: 11 June 2024 - 02:37 PM

A new hope.

#2188 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 11 June 2024 - 07:56 PM

Wooden Spoon, on 11 June 2024 - 02:36 PM, said:

The question is why are people, from brexit in the UK to slovakian president Fico, Hungary president Orban, Wilders in Holland, Chega party in Portugal, Meloni in Italy, Marine Le Pen in France, AfD in Germany PiS in Poland and the FPO in Austria all winning elections/votes/popular support?

Don?t say ?mailesque media? - it?s wider than that. 1/3 to 1/2 of the people of Europe are disgruntled- why?

The far left wing bigots will just bang the drum that theyre just far right wing racist bigots.
It?s becoming a boring left wing bigoted response. Of course debate is futile, you can?t debate with them.
East stand second class citizen.

#2189 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2024 - 08:04 PM

Mr Mercury, on 11 June 2024 - 07:56 PM, said:

The far left wing bigots will just bang the drum that theyre just far right wing racist bigots.
It?s becoming a boring left wing bigoted response. Of course debate is futile, you can?t debate with them.

The world is tough. When times are tough we turn in and turn our backs on others, when life is better we are more generous and prepared to help...

In my opinion...
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#2190 User is online   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 11 June 2024 - 08:07 PM

Wooden Spoon, on 11 June 2024 - 02:36 PM, said:

As Tony Benn so often asserted, people turn to the Right during troubled times...

#2191 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 12 June 2024 - 11:01 AM

The Earl of Chesterfield, on 11 June 2024 - 08:07 PM, said:

As Tony Benn so often asserted, people turn to the Right during troubled times...

Interesting that some of those on the right in Eastern Europe are less enthusiastic about supporting Ukraine
A new hope.

#2192 User is offline   turrhall 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2024 - 12:26 PM

The Earl of Chesterfield, on 11 June 2024 - 08:07 PM, said:

Correct - right-wing politics cut through more effectively during economically-hard times. Centrists promise the world to get elected, improve nothing, leave the working class worse off, and that produces the environment for anti-[insert minority group here] rhetoric to come to the fore. It's something Yanis Varoufakis said in an interview this week in reference to Macron and Le Pen, and is something that we see borne out as we cycle between the two over time - and whether you like YV's personal politics or not, he's not wrong on this.

This post has been edited by turrhall: 12 June 2024 - 12:27 PM

#2193 User is offline   turrhall 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2024 - 12:30 PM

isleaiw1, on 11 June 2024 - 08:04 PM, said:

The world is tough. When times are tough we turn in and turn our backs on others, when life is better we are more generous and prepared to help...

In my opinion...

Also correct (at least in my opinion also) and why capital's constant boom and bust cycle works to cling onto power. If a society is spending 90% of it's time in recession, or working it's way out of recession, there is no time, resources, or political will to improve anything. We all live our lives on the whim of the line - does it go up, does it go down. Can things change for the better? Unfortunately the line says 'no'.

This post has been edited by turrhall: 12 June 2024 - 12:32 PM

#2194 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 15 June 2024 - 10:43 PM

So anyway, back on topic

After the push by Russia on the poorly defended lines in the northern Kherson region the Ukrainians have pushed and stabilised the lines. Not back to the Russian start lines but back - at a cost of around 2300 Russians a day for the last month

No other nation on earth, apart from China and North Korea would be able to politically sustain such losses - which gives you N insight into what sort of regime is in power i the Kremlin
A new hope.

#2195 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 16 June 2024 - 07:46 AM

View PostWooden Spoon, on 15 June 2024 - 10:43 PM, said:

So anyway, back on topic

After the push by Russia on the poorly defended lines in the northern Kherson region the Ukrainians have pushed and stabilised the lines. Not back to the Russian start lines but back - at a cost of around 2300 Russians a day for the last month

No other nation on earth, apart from China and North Korea would be able to politically sustain such losses - which gives you N insight into what sort of regime is in power i the Kremlin

That insight might, or might not, be provided by watching Tucker Carlson's interview with Putin on Youtube. I haven't done so yet but will be doing whilst on me hols. It's a lengthy interview but I'd be interested in discussing it with anybody of like mind when I get back.

The background is that I met a very astute 25 year old Russian - Latvian - UK business owner last week who has family in Moscow, and who recommended watching in reply to my questions about Putin the Person.
Get it on, bang the gong , get it on

#2196 User is online   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 16 June 2024 - 07:58 AM

View Postdim view, on 16 June 2024 - 07:46 AM, said:

That insight might, or might not, be provided by watching Tucker Carlson's interview with Putin on Youtube. I haven't done so yet but will be doing whilst on me hols. It's a lengthy interview but I'd be interested in discussing it with anybody of like mind when I get back.

The background is that I met a very astute 25 year old Russian - Latvian - UK business owner last week who has family in Moscow, and who recommended watching in reply to my questions about Putin the Person.

Mate - seriously?

A completely discredited Carlson offering an evil dictator airtime?

Freedom of speech and seeing all sides is one thing, but what could Putin possibly say to in any way mitigate his murder....?

#2197 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 16 June 2024 - 08:39 AM

View PostThe Earl of Chesterfield, on 16 June 2024 - 07:58 AM, said:

Mate - seriously?

A completely discredited Carlson offering an evil dictator airtime?

Freedom of speech and seeing all sides is one thing, but what could Putin possibly say to in any way mitigate his murder....?

Stand by for a couple of weeks. I'll be back.
Get it on, bang the gong , get it on

#2198 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 17 June 2024 - 10:02 PM

View Postdim view, on 16 June 2024 - 08:39 AM, said:

Stand by for a couple of weeks. I'll be back.

It was a propaganda exercise. No serious challenge to Putin in the line of questioning at all. The 21st century version of Lord Haw Haw interviewing Adolf

This post has been edited by Wooden Spoon: 17 June 2024 - 10:05 PM

A new hope.

#2199 User is offline   Siberian Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 19 June 2024 - 01:41 PM

View Postdim view, on 16 June 2024 - 07:46 AM, said:

Was he just fobbing you off in order not to compromise himself by giving an opinion? I haven't watched the interview- I'd be sick- though I have seen summaries and descriptions which suggest it's not worth the time.
These go to eleven.

#2200 User is offline   azul 

• Legend

Posted 22 June 2024 - 11:12 AM

View PostThe Earl of Chesterfield, on 10 June 2024 - 05:51 PM, said:

And the soon to be self proclaimed leader of the opposition in this country.
Accentuate th Positive, eliminate the negative

Share this topic:

• (110 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users